Sunday 30 December 2007

I MET THE POET IN HIS HOMETOWN


AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURE ABOVE THE POET IS THINKING

Don't worry Lorenso's fans..the poet is still alive and even more ispired.
He is now working on ARRAPATARUM, a book in latin concernig a sex maniac: I already had the honor to read the beginning and I was about to cry..
As you all already know, is now in the Italian cinemas SEDUZION, a movie written and directed by Lorenso himself. The movie, that had already got a great success, is split in four different chapter; the main argument is "relationship problem in a couple". The movie touchs different social but also economical issues with the usual and typical Lorenso's way describing people life.
We all hope we'll be able to read something like a preview of his new works in this blog.

1 comment:

Luna said...

I want to see the movie, I want to see the movie... I want, I want!!!